Service Support Programs: Safeguarding the systems that safeguard your people and property, and improve their productivity.
By providing a full spectrum of service and maintenance capabilities for all of our products, Tech helps to ensure productive and reliable performance of your systems and components, throughout the entirety of their useful life.
Prevention: A Smart Investment
When you purchase a life-safety or communication system, preventative maintenance is a small investment to support its ongoing seamless functionality. These Service Support Programs can protect you from unexpected, unbudgeted repair expenses. A program with parts and labor coverage can pay for itself with just one service event!
Why Provide Service Protection?
- Provides cost-effective risk management
- Protects against unexpected, un-budgeted repair expenses
- Guarantees priority scheduling of service response
- Minimizes system down-time and maximizes productivity
- Peace of Mind Protection
- A Service Support Program from Tech with parts and labor coverage can pay for itself with just one service event. And for systems with periodic preventive inspections and testing, Tech will even proactively notify you when tests and inspections are due.
Give Yourself Less to Worry About
Your choice of the best systems should include the best service, so trust Tech for the expertise to keep your critical systems running trouble-free… and for the Peace of Mind that comes with it.
Tech Electronics’ Service Support Programs provide you with these important benefits:
- Quality of Service Delivery
- A large force of trained, tenured, and certified Technicians and Inspectors
- An automated service process, utilizing GPS dispatch, customer service alerts via e-mail, and a full range of service performance reports
- 47 Years of experience providing life-safety and communications systems service that minimizes system downtime, and maximizes customer productivity.
- Breadth and Depth of Service Resources
- A wide variety of service expertise
- Field Technicians
- System Inspectors
- IT Specialists
- Design Engineers
- System Trainers
- Customer Care Specialists
- Technical Help Desk Support: Both in-house and manufacturer support resources are readily available to our service customers.
- Service coverage and response available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
- Flexibility of Service Coverage
- Customized service options from which to choose:
- Business day or 24-hour coverage
- Parts only, labor only, both
- Discounts on Moves, Adds, Changes (MAC)
- Software upgrades
- System training
- System and Environmental Monitoring: Monitor your system, property, elevators, temperatures, water levels, etc.
- Drawdown Agreements: Designed for smaller communications systems and data networks, this creative program provides labor coverage at significantly discounted rates, delivered only when needed and directed by you – the customer.